Exam horror...?

4 Comments »
Well well well...
I gonna write this blog entry in English (my uni friends demanded it),
so... Hello everyone, my name is Raymond.

Alright, final exam is coming,
everyone terrified? Stressed? Screwed?
Oh whatever, I don't care! (This becomes my motto recently ^.^)
I have to admit that Australia is a great place.
Good weather, no leisure, and many more
These issues provide us more time for study.
I was f**king amazed that I can sit in front of the desk for 3 hrs without sleeping or anything!
Well, this act completely breaks my record.
(I HATE STUDYING, EVERYBODY KNOWS THAT!!!)
So, I just gonna continue my "weird" behavior and score good marks in the exam.

Next, integration problem. (Alex keep emphasizing this ROFL!!!)
For your information, we're not dealing with maths integration problem,
I need to learn how to integrate well with Australians,
but not dumping my own culture and photocopy theirs.
In a certain view, I AM proud to be a Malaysian.
(Not to mention the lame government... Geez...)
So, I am improving my English now,
not in a formal way (I mean I can't speak English like those lectures or something, eg. Pauline)
I just learn how to communicate in a casual way,
just gonna get rid those rude words. (Bad habit, I have...)

Well, its time for school,
I just woke up, so my English sucks. (What kind of reason is THIS???)
Probably Singlish. (Singapore English, LOL!!!)
Good luck to everyone watching this blog entry, including me ^.^

4 Responses to "Exam horror...?"

阿呆 Says :
May 25, 2009 at 10:55 AM

well well well..
actually better than me ,ur eng ..
and ,u absolutely break ur record!
raymond record in the world~!!
so..seem u can take a god result there and.
hey,dun always study or anyways..
at there,find a lovers faster la!.
hei..bro,im waiting for ur good news.hehe^^V
so.gambateh la.

用心体会 Says :
May 25, 2009 at 3:34 PM

Geez man...
is "a lover", not "a lovers"...
Whatever, just gonna tell you that,
I'm not finding one.
Why? Guess yourself, buddy.
LOL, good luck.

阿呆 Says :
May 26, 2009 at 9:41 PM

i know what u mean buddy..
hehe.no la..i just kidding there..
what u feeling all i know alright.

Post a Comment