Photos Part 2: Macquarie Life

4 Comments »
Hello there, is Raymond over here, again.
Well, this is the second series of the photo gallery and today,
I gonna show you my school, Macquarie U, (or u prefer something specific, SIBT)


This is a passage that I go through everyday, nothing special. (You can see the building of Business from here)


This is the building I WILL stay for probably 3 years, the building of Business.


Autumn leaves... Great spot to sleep, but normally packed. Geez...


Just trying to be cool, end up kinda shitty. Along along...


Try hard to keep awake to take photos with these ducks, the wind was... (yawn~~~)


WTF is this??? No idea, just budge along...


Dogs prohibited!? Well, means that Ying Hao can't stay here. ROFL! (No offense, buddy.)


Alright, I really couldn't stand it anymore. SLEEPING TIME!!!


All right, this is kinda insane, I wonder why I take this photo that time.


ROFL!!! I was watched by everyone when taking this really shitty photo.


Alright, final ending. With the first crow I ever seen in Australia, and its huge!!!

Kinda miss Malaysia lifestyle, "hectic" life.
Somehow, I can sleep anywhere, anytime here.
Until then, see you next time.
Raymond Loo

4 Responses to "Photos Part 2: Macquarie Life"

UnU Says :
June 18, 2009 at 9:30 AM

hey man!
Meg and I always say wana go to have a walk in uni, but kinda lazy to walk in a big big area like that.haha!
nice pics!

阿呆 Says :
June 18, 2009 at 2:08 PM

wao,nice school.
hem...foreign feel.
but relaxed.
gud.

oh!!
thats why the reason u can get the gud result.

用心体会 Says :
June 18, 2009 at 3:39 PM

LOL buddy,
this is the second time i went there,
good place to sleep, I must admit.

Just try to concentrate on your studies to get good result.
Australia don't have much leisure, so we can concentrate easier.
All the best.

Cadie Bluesky Says :
June 21, 2009 at 11:26 PM

more more~ more pictures~~ not enough lah~ hahaha~ XD

Post a Comment