Australian life partttttttttt 2

1 Comments »
Bought 2 books from a cheap book sale, both from Jeffery Archer.
Pretty cheap, 6 bucks per book.
Its a long time since I read a story book,
still find that Archer rocks, too bad he's dead.
Thrilling, mystery with a couple of jokes,
his stories are masterpieces.

Many people envied me as I'm "immune" to tickle,
I thought I don't have any "soft" spot.
Unfortunately, I found one yesterday night =.=
My ear...
I phoned her yesterday, for an hour,
and my ear burned till this afternoon...
Honestly, LOL!!!
Am I a "soft-ear"? (Chinese expression)
Maybe...

Another burden is released... from my inner heart.
Burden of "sandwiched",
don't ask what, and why too,
It's a freaking long story, and I have no intend to repeat it.
So, let it be...

Still having sore throat every morning and before sleeping,
Why?
Definitely not H1N1!!! (Just comforting myself...)
But anyway, everyone must take care,
especially those who have a weaker body,
please, take care...

Half of 2009 has gone,
an interesting year, I must admit.
I can tell that something is changing within me,
and its going to the positive side.
Mum, I'm trying to be the man in the house,
so just feel safe when I'm beside you.
My siblings, I'm trying to be a good bro.
Not perfect, but just ordinary.
Hope that you guys will discover my "change" when I go back,
I love you guys...

Missing S3SY guys...
Can we just come out for a cup of tea (yamcha) when I come back?
For those remain in Malaysia?
I wanna share everything I have, because I miss you guys, really.

Dandelion!!!
When can I come back for practice?
Hang came back, when is my turn?
Dai, don't get too stressed with your studies and language thing,
everything piece will fall onto the board when the time comes.
Ah Di, keep moving,
I'll see your success.
Alvin!!! Happy Birthday!!!
Don't keep embracing the sea,
you have friends on land, LOL
Mr. potato, train hard for my sake!
But I gonna beat you when I come back, hehehe...
Anjyl, Chiara and Xuebin,
I really hope to chat with you all someday, somehow...^^

No man is an island, friends are necessary,
a true friend is the most valuable thing anyone can get.
Find one wisely, and he/she will lead your life to "prosperity"

-I Love You-
-To Be Continued-
Raymond Loo

1 Response to "Australian life partttttttttt 2"

阿呆 Says :
July 6, 2009 at 12:13 PM

friend is neccesary .that quite cool!

i wont make it hard but try to do my best on my language.

As we say that nothing is impossible,its really meaningful.

waiting ur back .Gathering.
i wont be any flight man anymore.
promised with u when u back just find me.

Post a Comment