Aus life 3

4 Comments »
Pretty down these few days,
I decide to express my feeling on this post,
but not announcing her name,
she'll feel troubled.

1 1/2 year, not a long time, not a short time either.
Since when my heart tend to treat her differently,
I'm not so sure;
Since when my eyes become watery because of her,
Not sure either;
Since when my head become light-headed when thinking about her,
Still the same answer;
Since when my fists started to punch the wall and slap my face,
You'll know it;

Anyway, they're a part of my life now, and new members coming in too.
Nightmares...
Overnights...
"Mind-drifter"...
occasionally Tears join them too...
and they have their minions too,
eg. Pimples and Sore-throats come with overnights, and etc...

Anyway, I'm still doing good,
I have friends that can help me to numb my nerves,
They give me great happiness,
but I must say they can't help me to solve this problem,
as they don't know much (some even know nothing) about her,
so... probably its my fault to tell her their comments.

Am I pushing too much?
Am I expecting too much?
Am I thinking too much?
or am I giving too much?
I don't know,
I'm a novice in this particular issue,
I need back ups, not physically, but mentally...
The only back up I have now is kinda busy,
so probably I gonna fight alone now.
(LOL, I'm seems to narrate her as a devil instead of a girl I like)

When my heart is filled with problems I deal in this issue,
I feel alone, really alone...
Its just like everyone beside me vanished,
When I told Hock Chuan (aka Elward) about everything,
he said nothing, just patted my shoulders,
that is enough, I feel that the empty space I'm standing become a bit better,
Tears swarming inside my eyes,
try to control it before it drops and he probably laugh at me(LOL!!!)

I don't care who will read this blog entry,
Even though my parents who would be so anxious about me,
Its alright, Dad, Mum, I'm alright,
Your son won't crumble,
Both of you are my pillars, supporting me,
and one day, I shall be yours
I really miss you all... really....
I will try my best over here and won't disappoint you,
I may be irresponsible in the past,
but believe in me, I'm changing,
Soon, I would let you all believe that I'm a full-grown man.

Geez, I don't think I have any energy to continue,
My eyes are causing dehydration,
And the topic above does not match the story,
This is just a part of my Aus life,
I have my friends and my school life to say,
But I think I'll leave them to the future,
Until then, see you, guys
Take care, to everyone I know.

-To Be Continued-

4 Responses to "Aus life 3"

UnU Says :
July 11, 2009 at 9:12 PM

I dunno wat happened just that I felt the unhappiness from you either anytime although u always give us ur cute smiley face.

Sometimes, love is really a tough process and hard to explain and no why u fall in love. It just happens...

I have nth to comment as I know nth about u and her. But I really hope that you're in happiness no matter how hard is it and try to strive.

Cheers man!

Tears isn't the representative of weakness , No need to hide for crying either if you really need someone to let you stay behind and someone to let you cry....

Fion Chow Says :
July 13, 2009 at 10:38 AM

chillax...
there are many more things you need to solve before it comes to love...XD
take care!

用心体会 Says :
July 13, 2009 at 12:28 PM

Thanks for everyone who care for me,
really appreciate that.

杨秉松 Says :
July 17, 2009 at 9:39 AM

brother... 不要想太多了,经营一段感情是需要时间的,现在还是好好的享受你的大学生活吧...

Post a Comment