Decided

4 Comments »
This will be a short post, I told myself,
so it maybe long, or short, but I planned to make it short.
Just let it flow...

After spending some time lying on the badminton court (?),
I figured out what I should do and what I should not.
This has to end, someday, somehow, somewhere.
I had a plan...
And I'm ready to suffer the consequences...

Pretty down again, these few days...
I need something new... something to revive me...
Not alcohols, not story books, but something...
Don't really know what it is, that's making it tough...
Geez...
If its possible, I wanna scream as loud as possible,
to get rid of those gloomy things in my mind...
There is a hole in my heart now,
wonder if anything can mend it up...

Told ya, its short^^

4 Responses to "Decided"

杨秉松 Says :
July 21, 2009 at 12:01 PM

长大了就是要学会面对... 每次的面对你又会再长大... 你懂的这么写就是你已经正在面对了!
该冷静就好好的沉淀,该抒发记得这里还有一个愿意听你讲故事的朋友...
是过了,就从新开始...

Hang Says :
July 22, 2009 at 2:21 AM

don't just keep thinking that u need something,actually you got everything.
and that's what i think everytime when i feel down...

Cadie Bluesky Says :
July 22, 2009 at 9:49 AM

Something new is good, it is the best solution if you're trying to forget something.
Always remember to look forward, ok? You always got my support.
Miss ya!

Fion Chow Says :
July 27, 2009 at 1:01 PM

anyway...you can get rid of these gloomy stuff if you really want to!!XD
think thoroughly what you should do

Post a Comment